Ulysse Nardin Quadrato Dual Time Perpetual Mens Watch 320-90/92
- Elegant Packaging
- Watch Warranty
- Easy Payments
Ulysse Nardin Quadrato Dual Time Perpetual Men's Watch (Model: 320-90/92) Overview:
- Materials and Case: The polished and brushed 18kt white gold case adds sophistication and frames the captivating features of this watch.
- Dial Design: The black dial, featuring a horizontal linear pattern, creates a striking backdrop for silver-toned faceted index hour markers and Arabic numerals at 12 and 6 o'clock. Luminescent material on the skeletonized hands ensures legibility without obstructing clarity.
- Perpetual Calendar Complication: Boasts an impressive perpetual calendar complication, displaying day, date, month, and year for a comprehensive and perpetual overview of the date.
- GMT/Second Time Zone: The GMT/second time zone is elegantly indicated by a yellow arrow-head hand pointing to the hour indicators in the black rim around the dial, enhancing functionality and visual appeal.
- Small Seconds Sub-dial: The small seconds sub-dial is positioned at the 9 o'clock position.
- Movement: Powered by an automatic movement with an approximate power reserve of 45 hours, ensuring reliable and precise timekeeping.
- Craftsmanship and Innovation: A testament to the brand's commitment to craftsmanship and innovation, delivering both style and functionality in a single, captivating timepiece.
U.S. Payment Options - U.S.
International orders can be processed online and paid with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. International shipping charges will be calculated during checkout.
We accept cryptocurrency e.g BITCOIN, via our cryptocurrency merchant service provider bitpay.com
All sales on YourWatch.com are in US Dollar currency. While we do accept cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin as a payment method to our customers, we are not a cryptocurrency trading company & do not hold onto the cryptocurrency. As soon as a cryptocurrency payment is successfully completed it is exchanged into US Dollars by our cryptocurrency merchant service provider. As such, any & all credits or refunds for cryptocurrency transactions (including overpayments) shall be in US Dollars only, based on the US Dollar purchase price at the time of sale. We do not refund in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies nor do we take any responsibility for market value fluctuation regardless of the circumstances or reason for refund.
Personal or Cashier's Check
We accept personal and cashier checks issued from US banks only. Allow 3-7 days for funds to clear. Receive a 2% discount with this payment method.
International Payment Options - Intl.
YourWatch.com Checkout using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Limited to select countries. Restrictions apply. Learn more about payment methods.
Shipping to the Continental USA
Your Watch LLC offers free Fedex Next Business Day guaranteed delivery if order is placed by 1PM Monday-Friday (non-holidays). Please note - due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require an adult signature at the time of delivery. Unfortunately due to insurance restrictions we are not able to ship packages without requiring an adult signature. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx. All packages shipped via Your Watch LLC are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. All packages are shipped with an "Adult Signature" requirement prior to release by the FedEx driver. Before signing please inspect the package to ensure it has not been tampered with or damaged.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii
Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.00 and are usually delivered within two to three business days from shipping.
Seven-day return policy: Products that have not been worn or altered may be returned to Your Watch LLC in new and unused condition within 7 days from the date of receipt.
You must first obtain a Return Authorization from Your Watch LLC by sending an email to CustomerService@YourWatch.com. You will be provided a Return Authorization Number which you must display on the outside of the package when returning it to us. Any Product returned without authorization will be refused. The Product must be returned within two days of our issuance of a Return Authorization Number.
All Products must be returned with original packaging, manuals, protective tape, hang tags and any other accessories accompanying your original purchase. Do not remove the bracelet links.
Returns must be shipped via traceable courier, e.g. UPS or USPS (FedEx does not insure watches or jewelry valued above $500, and we recommend that you use another courier; we will not be responsible for any losses if you use FedEx). Return shipment must be pre-paid and fully insured for the amount you expect credit. Collect shipping will be refused. In case of loss or damages, you will be responsible.
Returns will be charged a 4% restocking fee and original shipping and insurance charges, and otherwise will be credited in full.
Your Watch LLC Warranty
The Your Watch LLC warranty is for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
The Your Watch LLC warranty covers:
- Manufacturing defects
- Battery replacement
The Your Watch LLC warranty does not cover:
- Finishes such as (but not limited to) scratches, nicks, coatings, etc.
- Crystal or glass damage
- Straps such as (but not limited to) leather, fabric or rubber
- Damage due to wear and tear
- Damage resulting from wear under conditions exceeding the manufacturer’s water resistant rating
- Damage due to physical shock and/or accidental abuse.
Please see the Terms & Conditions for more information regarding the Your Watch Warranty Status.
Why Shop With Us